Why use our products?
It is essential to get your fertiliser programme right to ensure your soil and crops are healthy. Optimum nutrition results in maximum yield. The cost to UK agriculture in wasted nutrition for both Nitrogen and Phosphate is shown below;
|Estimate loss of nutrient per annum in UK Ag. (t)||350,000||9,800|
|Cost of AN & TSP respectively per||£240||£270|
|Total cost to UK Ag||£84,000,000||£6,062,000|
It’s not just the financial cost that should be considered, sustainability also has a value.
- To produce 1t of AN takes 40 GJ
- 14 million GJ of energy to produce the excess Nitrogen lost above!
- 1.85 million tonnes of CO2 (equivalent to approximately 394,680 additional cars each year on the world’s roads!)
We supply Biosolids as an organic fertilizer to land in various forms:
- Co CompostGives you the advantages of a normal compost application but without the disadvantages. With its high organic N content from the Biosolids this product gives you the organic matter you need without the N demand
- Digested CakeTreated to the highest standard available through our market leading digesters. This cake is rich in organic matter, phosphate and a broad range of other nutrients.
- Iron CakeIs an amazing soil conditioner, water loving, it helps regulate the soils ability to deal with water stress situations. It also gives a handy does of N,P and S
- Lime CakeA high organic content and a neutralising value mean this cake has excellent soil benefits but does retain an odour (which needs to be factored in at stockpiling and spreading)