'nutri-bio' is the recycling division of Anglian Water, one of the leading water companies in the UK. It covers a large geographical area including Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex.
‘nutri-bio' recycles the final treated product of the multistage water cleansing process otherwise known as Biosolids. It offers farmers and growers an enormous potential to make savings on agronomic inputs by providing valuable quantities of organic material, nitrogen, phosphate, sulphur and magnesium. ‘nutri-bio’ presents an excellent, value for money service, which includes soil sampling, delivery and application, with the benefit of year round availability.
We provide this service to you confident in the knowledge that we were the first water company to be certificated under the Biosolids Assurance Scheme and then to retain it.
If you would like any further details please browse our site or look for your local Products Advisers on the Treatment Centres page.
- Yield enhancing
- Cost effective source of nutrients
- Organic matter- soil conditioning properties
- Wide range of trace elements
- All inclusive spreading service
- Professional advice (all Anglian Water) products advisers are Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme (FACTS) qualified)