We supply biosolids as an organic fertiliser to land in various forms:
- Digested Cake• Treated to the highest standard.
• Rich in organic matter, phosphate and other nutrients.
• Low odourLime Cake• High organic content and neutralising value.
• Excellent soil benefits.
• Has an odour; a factor when stockpiling and spreading.Iron Cake• Great soil conditioner.
• Water loving – helps the soil to deal with water stress.
• Contains nitrogen, phosphate and sulphur.
Benefits to the soil, environment and hopefully yields!
|Improved soil structure||Reduces compaction, improves drainage and root development.|
|Better water retention||Greater drought resistance, reduced risk of erosion and surface run-off.|
|Increase in soil life||Improved drainage, organic matter breakdown and nutrient availability.|
|More organic matter||Increased carbon sequestration and greenhouse gas reduction.|
nutri-bio is certified by the Biosolids Assurance Scheme (BAS), owned and operated by Assured Biosolids Limited, a not-for-profit company, set up by the 11 UK mainland water and sewerage companies. Annual audits are carried out by an independent certification body, who assess all activities from sludge treatment to biosolids application to land.
View our certificate here
We also conform to the following codes:
- NVZ regulations
- DEFRA Codes of Good Agricultural Practice
- ADAS Safe sludge Matrix
- Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Point (HACCP) Protocol
- BSEN ISO 9001:2008 and BSEN ISO 14001:2004
- Sludge Regulations and Code of Practice